Sunday, October 01, 2006

Where oh where have I been, you ask?


Hi everyone, so sorry it's been so long but my internet link had an aneuryism and the wireless network on my puter has drifted away in the process of fixing it!

Well it's been a busy time hasn't it? Footy finals - congrats to the Eagles in the AFL! And what about Steve Irwin's Memorial Service - wasn't that amazing? What a fabulous send-off! And Terri's interview? An amazing woman, a total tearjerker that was! Taylor's Eisteddfod is almost over - just the solo to go tomorrow. Her troupe picked up 2 First Places and a Highly Commended out of their four performances - congratulations girls! My sister and nephews have been doing the Gold Coast thing with dear friends Karen, Kate, Faye and Caitlyn. My Dad has undergone yet another medical procedure, but it's looking OK at this stage. Enjoying Australian Idol - isn't that Dean Geyer a little hunk??? And the voices on these guys are fabulous! Looking forward to the new season of the US Biggest Loser - I've never watched it before but I LOVED the Aussie version! How cool is it that Spring has well and truly sprung? T-shirts and sandals again, after-dinner walks, spring cleaning! Canberra is celebrating as usual with Floriade - always well worth a day or two out over the school hols - which have just started! We're visiting family in Sydney, going to see at least one movie (Garfield is the nomination!) and we were going to go to the zoo but it looks like I'll be taking the kids to meet up with Chris in Singapore on his next visit over that way in a few weeks so we might do the zoo there instead!

As for scrapping, I've been concentrating on diet and exercise, keeping the house in order, going to the gym, and watching my fave TV lately, but I still managed to do a few LOs, some of them are for upcoming newsletters for The Scrap Heap so I can't share yet but I've popped a couple on here for now. Will try to do more blogging when I get back from Sydney later in the week.

Oh, and I've been tagged by Chrissy - will do that then too!

Postscript: I have just heard that an old and dear family friend has passed away today. Farewell Uncle Woodsy. He was a wonderful man and will live on in my many memories of him. My sincere and heartfelt condolences to Shirl, Jen, Jason, Don and families. My love and thoughts are with you at this sad time. He is at peace now.

Trace xx

5 comments:

Chris Millar said...

Gosh, you have been a busy girl Tracey! Good on you for getting your excercise done and still fitting in scrapping! Love these 2 layouts! How cool that would be to go to Singapore!
Sorry to hear you've had sad news. Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Hey Tracey, Nice to see you back again. I had a huge break too, life can get so crazy sometimes..... Im loving your new camera.... OMG... what doesn't it do?? Your layouts are wonderful especially Solitude. It sounds like you are really looking after yourself. I need to take the lead from you hon..... you sounds like you have got it all together..... Sorry about the sad news.
Steph xo

Chrissy said...

Yay you've updated sweetie! LOVE these LOs, just toooo gorgeous! Can't wait to give you a hug for real at SWIG, not long now!

So sorry to hear about the passing of your family friend, big hugs love!

Anonymous said...

Tracey, me again !!!

Could you pls send me your email address. Have something I want to send you;.

Steph xo

devlinfam@bigpond.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracey, Your blog is beautiful. I enjoyed seeing you work on the weekend and getting to know you a little. Thank you for being inspired, excited, challanged and of course being your lovely self, it inspried me. Happy Scrappin
Lauren