Sadly, yesterday little Princess Rani lost her brave battle with liver disease. Thank you Mel for sharing her life with us through your blog and layouts. We will forever be touched by her and she will always be remembered. It seems like only yesterday I patted your belly with Rani nestled safe inside. Now she is safe with the angels. My love and hugs to you Mel, John, Josh and Teagan. Mel, in the midst of all your heartache with Rani's problems, you took the time to lend me an ear and advice in what in comparison is such a petty situation for me, and I will forever be touched by your compassion. I want you to know I am here for you if you ever need me.
Love, Tracey xxxx
2 comments:
Mel certainly has a big heart for sure Tracey!
Hugs sweetie!
Love Chrissy xx
Thank you sweetie
Mel xoxo
Post a Comment