Tuesday, November 09, 2010

When clothes don't fit anymore, scrap 'em!

In creating this layout for this month's Kraft it Up challenge (to use decorative edges) I decided it needed something more textural and remembered Ronin had a pair of jeans that no longer fitted him so I cut off a bit and added it to the page LOL!!  At least I HOPE they don't fit him anymore................



The quote reads:

"No-one can have a healthy love of flowers, unless he loves the wild ones." - Forbes Watson

Cheers,

Tracey

3 comments:

Sharmaine said...

Hi Tracey :) Thanks for stopping by my blog and your kind words :) I love cutting up those old clothes too. Lots of good fabric ;) Your page is fabulous, love the border layers

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wow what an awesome layout!!! Love it!!! :D

Deb said...

An awesome page.....gorgeous colours, great photo and super decorative edges....thanks so much for joining in at KIU.