Looking for photo to scrap for the
InspireME August challenge (Websters Pages), I chose this one of me on my 10 week European camping trip in 1986. Part of the trip included the 20 of us on our own little boat cruising around the Greek Islands. Waking up to the chugging motor and coming up on deck to find we had anchored off a picture-postcard little island, playing backgammon with the crew, diving into the beautiful mediterranean to cool off, checking out the island, shopping, then an evening eating in cute Greek restaurants, party time at harbourside bars, exotic cocktails, then "home" to my berth on our boat. I look at this photo and see a girl growing up, out on her own for the first time, there is a lot less of her than there is of me, but what was I thinking with the weird curly perm on top/straight at the back hairdo and those sunglasses....! LOL!
On the good side, I enjoyed playing with my Websters Pages goodies, especially those bloomers, I am IN LOVE with those!!!
and I used these shell hoops from an earring kit I bought years ago, some sea creature brads I've had for soooo long and some leftover beads from one of Taylor's dance costumes to really add to the sea theme. I really like how it came out!
Have a nice weekend everyone!
Cheers,
Tracey xx
No comments:
Post a Comment