Monday, January 12, 2009

MOJO? WHERE ARE YOU MOJO?

Did some of the housework. Watched the Golden Globes, red carpet and awards. Had an afternoon visit from my friend Ainslee and her gorgeous daughter Grace. Had noodles for dinner. Played on facebook. Answered millions of texts and phone calls from my absent daughter, a little bit homesick on her trip to Melbourne. Played with my photos on Photoshop. Updating my blog.

But WHERE is my scrapbooking mojo? I have unfinished layouts on my desk that don't interest me at all - in fact I think they are YUCKY! Every day I have plans to get up and scrap my arse off and I go to great lengths to avoid it. I answered 100 questions on "Interview" on Facebook. I added over 100 photos to my Facebook photo album and subscribed to dozens of blogs. I polished all my stainless steel appliances and scrubbed out the bath. I washed my bedding (oh shoot, I haven't remade my bed.....!!!) and have washed and folded everything I could find, even things that didn't need it.... I played 12 levels of Pipes on my iPhone. Once my blog is updated I've run out of things to do. I think. I have almost come to the decision to put those horrible layouts that are taunting me and to start something new that I DO like....yeah, that sounds good!

I'm in a hiatus between the visits from my parents, then my sister and nephews, who took Taylor back to Melbourne with them for 10 days, and the upcoming visit from SIL Debbie and baby Regan whom we have yet to meet (and the Australia Day weekend visit from Jay, Bec and Elizabeth as well) and THEN school begins. My baby is going to school. I'm trying not to think about THAT!!!

I didn't take anywhere NEAR the amount of photos I wanted to take, WHY do I do that?

Anyway, here are some I did take! As we have no pool, and sprinklers and so on are not permitted, Chris bought some big water guns, super soaker types, for the kids to play with in the backyard (including big kids like HIM!!!) so thee are a few pics from that fun day. Also some from a little visit that Chris, Roni and I took to the National Zoo and Aquarium with a side-trip up Black Mountain on the way home last Saturday. And a layout in here for good measure (pre-mojo-desertion).

*sigh* maybe it will come back tomorrow, I hope so......

Hee hee!



































1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Love all your piccies honey, looks like heaps of fun going on these hols. :)
Chrissy x