Sunday, December 02, 2007

First Day of Christmas


Yes, yesterday was the 1st of December, do you believe it???? I would have posted these photos last night but I was very tired and it was VERY late after my Advent Calendar class at Scrap Junkie . It was a great evening, the ladies were all lovely and created gorgeous trees! Now my own original creation is sitting proudly in my loungeroom and I've taken a few photos to share! The wooden tree is from Kaisercraft as is that gorgeous star, and the papers are all by ScrapWorks.
























The kids and I also spent the day putting up the Christmas Tree and decorating it and the rest of the house with all our decorations. I love this photo of me reflected in the bauble! I'll share some photos of Chris's lights and the Tree tomorrow night.

















And most importantly, today is Chris's birthday! Happy birthday darling! What a day! He arrived into Sydney from Honolulu this morning and a few hours later was winging his way to Penang. I imagine he will be shattered!

Free Animated Graphics


Well, we miss you so much baby! Can't wait til you get home! THis is especially for you!



Trace xxx

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Your advent calendar is just lovely Tracey and wow that bauble piccy is totally AWESOME!

Happy birthday wishes too to your special guy! :-)