It's been a quiet week I suppose. As you can see I've been having some more fun with the Calendar Daily Challenges, scrapping lots of old photos and using up lots of old supplies!On the home front Chris signed his lease for his new office premises so we will be seeing a little less of him soon. He will still work a few days from home but we'll miss him! :( Ronin and I walked up to Gungahlin shops on Friday and ended up meeting Daddy for lunch at a sidewalk restaurant which was lovely, so hopefully we can keep doing that occassionally!
Ronin had his second week at 3 Year Old Preschool and absolutely loves it! He starts normal hours this week, 3 and a half hours on Monday and Friday. I know he will be fine and I am looking forward to getting a few things done with that extra time to myself! And today I registered him with Gungahlin United Football Club for PeeWee soccer starting in May. He is sooo excited and we can't wait to see him running around having heaps of fun!
Tay continued her good, calm and organised behaviour this week, such an improvement, we're so proud of her! She seems so much happier and in turn that makes the rest of us calmer and happier too! She is enjoying both school and dancing too. Today we popped into town to "Target" to pick up some funky and colourful dance gear - including a hot pink leotard and ballet skirt and the c
utest striped crossover!I'm enjoying all the new shows on telly - glad to see the return of "Lost", "NCIS", "Grey's Anatomy", all the CSIs, "24" and Bones, plus new shows like "Heroes" which is very cool! As I now have a tuner on my puter monitor (still using the VAIO notebook for internet!) I can watch TV and scrap, my preferred way! I really missed that when I moved out of the family room into my new scrap room, so I'm really happy with that! Plus I can record my shows on there too!
Well, I'm finishing watching "The Biggest Loser" - if only I could do what they do! - and tucking the kids in then I'll get into some more TV and scrapping! Catch you all!
5 comments:
Tracey, love that Summer lo - fantabulous
Luv 'n hugs
TD xoxoxo
Both fabulous layouts Tracey!! You and me both about the biggest loser!LOL
Such CUTE layouts Trace!! Glad to hear all is going smoothly with Tay too. Can't wait to see some Ronin soccer piccies, the season has just started again up here so we're back to all the trainings and games ourselves!
Big hugs love!
Chrissy xx
glad to hear Taylors behavior has improved, its so up and down with girls...glad Ronin is loving kindy too...he was just a baby yesterday (seems that way)
tracey - omg long time no chat hon. so much has been happening. sorry to hear about your uncle pete, prostate cancer is such a bastard, dad had it and beat it, but it take so much positive energy to overcome it.
onto lighter things, im with you on the return of prime tv. bring it on. loving heroes, lost and my all time fav NCIS. cant handle 24 being on so late though. it kills me. thank God for the video.
hope you are well.
steph xo
Post a Comment