
For some reason I couldn't add any images to the last post so I thought I'd add some images in from the dozens of layouts I created this month (but you should see the state of my house - whoops!). This one above is of Ronin at soccer last Saturday. He was running around kicking his soccer ball (he dribbles like a Socceroo!) and I was clicking away when suddenly he threw himself onto the ground in this position. Without a second thought I was on the ground in front of him taking shots. Goodness knows what all the other Soccer parents, coaches and players thought of this weird woman lying on her stomach in the grass and dirt with her camera to her eye! The layout was completed as a Design Team challenge by the wonderful Ginny - to use a B&W 5x7 with black, white and lime paper/cardstock. Apparently according to Kerrin Quall these are the "IN" colours LOL!

This one I did LAAAAATE last night for The Scrap Heap Newsletter which was sent out today. This is using one of the famous Aussles, fantastic monthly packs (3 each month). Enter your layout in the Gallery for a chance to win a voucher! The photo was taken of Taylor on her new bunk, mugging for the camera. This teddy was given to her at 6mo for her first Christmas by her Nanny and Poppy and Auntie Deb. It used to play Christmas music but thank goodness it dosn't anymore!
You can check out my Gallery for more! In the meantime, here is a slideshow of some recent layouts (see sidebar). Well, I'll try and keep this more up to date now! Catch ya!
4 comments:
Funky layouts Tracey! Love seeing your layouts! Good luck with the weight loss! I've given up diet coke, it must be about 3 months now! Don't miss it at all and now it actually tastes funny!
I'm sooo weak, I don't think I could give up the diet coke, even though Michael really wants me to! LOL
Ginny's colour choice for the challenge was so striking, I LOVE your LO of your little guy Trace, how adorable is that cutie??!!! :-)
Tay looks so happy in the Teddy LO, what a cute doodled frame, your LOs are always wonderful!
Hugs!
Chrissy xx
Tanya, Your little girl looks so happy with her teddy. Its kinda magical isn't it. She will look back at this layout and show her little girl the layout and the same teddy and there will be a wonderful story to tell.
I love your work.
Steph x
I can't believe I just put Tanya.
What an IDIOT. I knew the moment I pressed post.
Tracey forgive me sob sob.
Im an airhead tonight.
Feel free to delete that post.
Steph xx
Post a Comment