Friday, January 06, 2012
Toothache
Ten things I would rather do than have this toothache:
* Give birth to 12lb twins - naturally!
* Sit through a Justin Bieber concert marathon
* Ironing
* Get a Brazillian wax
* Eat capsicum soaked with capsicum sprinkled with diced capsicum (I HATE capsicum!)
* Get sunburn on the back of my knees, in between my toes & on my nipples
* Watch "Keeping Up with the Kardsashians"
* Have another hysterectomy (if that were humanly possible)
* Sleep on a bed of nails
* Get paper cuts on every fingertip
On Wednesday afternoon I had a Boost Juice "Jingleberry Crush", my favourite, and since then my expensive little crowned tooth has been giving me agony and it has spread along my entire jaw. Today the lovely Canadian dentist cheerfully advised me that those nice berry seeds had bruised my tooth and activated the infection and now I require a root canal (I knew eating fruit was dangerous! or drinking it anyway!) He then proceeded to load me up with prescriptions for antibiotics and painkillers and I am back on Tuesday with the "root canal specialist" for the first step in obliterating this agony!
Time for another painkiller!!!
Cheers
Tracey xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh honey!! :( I soooo hate the dentist, your poor sweetie. xx
Post a Comment