Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good Night!

Well, the NORAD tracker tells me Santa left Auckland 5 minutes ago so he's on his way to the East Coast of Australia now, and both my kiddies are in bed, not necessarily asleep, after one of my favourite traditions, reading them "Polar Express" in bed.  They have drinks and snacks out for Santa and the Reindeer and Ronin has written Santa a note to say he hopes he is having a good time at the North Pole and not to work so hard!

Chris has peeled all the prawns and prepared the lobster, he also sliced up a heap of the ham for tomorrow's lunch.  I have made a cheesecake and I will prepare a few little icecream moulds before bed to turn into icecream puddings for the kids' desserts.  I'm the only one who eats plum pudding and I am dying to try some of my homemade Cointreau Butter on mine!

I have had a ball making some treats using goodies from my herb garden among other things for gifts for teachers and friends, and lots of cookies to go along with them as well as for the Christmas Cookie Exchange, which was so much fun!

Here are some photos of the kids larking about tonight after dinner and some of my goodies.  I wish you all a wonderful Christmas tomorrow.  I will be missing my Melbourne family dearly, knowing we were supposed to be there.  I love you all. xxxxoooo

Peace on Earth and Goodwill to all.

Love, Tracey xxoo















No comments: