Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A Splash of Colour!

My next challenge for the month, from "The Color Room".


Why not go along and have a try?  There is a new Palette each week.   I had trouble finding product in the colours actually, so I kept it pretty simple.  The photo was one I got from my SIL Debbie of her dear little girl, Regan, who turns 2 in September.  Isn't she cute?

And of course for all those Francophiles out there, Happy Bastille Day!  Or should I say 'Bonne Bastille'!!  Miss 13yo is on French Camp in New Caledonia and I am sure she is having a fabulous time today with all the parades and fireworks and so on!  They head back this way tomorrow and I can't wait to see her and hear all her stories.  It sounds like she is having a fabulous time, despite being left with no money when Visa deducted a large charge twice from her cash passport!  Thankfully it all sorted out (eventually) and I'm sure her teachers and new friends were a big help (I hope!).  Today was the first time since she left that Ronin said he missed her (up til now when asked he has said "Nope!").  He even tried to wear his "Tay's Fave Slave" singlet she made him last summer.  I had a job talking him out of wearing it on this very cold, wet and windy Canberra day LOL!  Oh well, off to watch Masterchef, then tomorrow, more cleaning of Taylor's room (will need rubber gloves, mask and a couple of vaccinations I think!) and more scrapping!  Hopefully I can share my next challenge with you on Friday!!

Cheers!

Trace xxx

No comments: