Thursday, December 06, 2007

Whoops, forgot the STAR!

Nearly forgot to put the star on the tree! Not that the kids would forget, but they kept reminding me as they were getting tucked in so I kept saying "tomorrow!". Tonight we watched "Getaway" and got VERRRRRY excited watching all the cool things we can see and do on the Gold Coast next month, and even some stuff on Scotland, we're we'll be in April! And then they remembered, so had to get out the camera and take the traditional shots of Tay 'putting on the star' (she can't actually do it herself but unlike Ronin she can JUST about reach lol!).

So here are some photos for prosperity, scrapbooking and ESPECIALLY Daddy!! Who apparently has shaved off all the facial hair and now I will look like a cradle snatcher with my cute baby faced fella!

Today I had a coffee with my dear old friend Sheryn (well, she's not that old and SHE had coffee, Ronin and I had iced chocolate!) and finalised a few things to do with our Big Europe Trip in April. The tickets are being issued tomorrow and that is SO exciting!

And if we aren't lucky enough to be doing that, we are also off to the Gold Coast for Taylor's dance nationals and for a while this week I thought of cancelling, there were a few logistical nightmares developing with the comp that sort of took all the fun out of it and ate up any free time we had together as a family. However thanks to one of the other Mums and some drastic decisions, not to mention that Getaway episode tonight, re all now very excited about our holiday, Dreamworld, White Water World and now possibly Movie World and even Wet'n'Wild if we can! I thought Ronin would hit the roof and his excited squeal break the windows! Taylor got excited about Seaworld, but we've been there so many times now, and we have planned a stop at the Porpoise Pool at Coffs Harbour on our way home (with a special treat for her that she doesn't know about yet!) so that will make up for it!

The work is getting done around the house finally! The guys arrived bright and early (*groan*!!) this morning and finished the new room ready for painting, the electrician did his thing in there too, and also put in a new power point in the laundry. The builders, who worked hard yesterday too, moved the dryer to it's new pozzie in there too, and the arcatraving is up around the new doorway. They put up the wood panel beneath the new telly too and the painter came to check things out. He was happy to see the paint job on the 'green' wall was already pretty good and he'll be doing that probably next week.

Well, better finish the sequinning, only about a dozen sequins to go. 2 sleeps til the Concert, jeez I hope I've got everything organised lol! Speaking of concerts, Ronin has his Christmas concert tomorrow (so photos on the blog tomorrow night!). Tay is leaving school early and Nanny is coming too, so he will have (almost) the full cheer squad. Might try to tape it for Daddy actually, I'll be full-on paparazzi with camera around the neck and digicam in hand - oh dear! Maybe I'll get Tay to do the filming!

Catch you all tomorrow night!

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Hoping for a great time for the Qld trip love! I'm sure Tay will do fabulously with the dancing. Not sure we'll get to catch up, would love to but I think the kids have got a full week organised and I'm still on my own here. :(

Huggles sweetie!
Chrissy xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Traci, I just adore your work every time I see it about I say that has to be a 'Traci No.' and sure enough it is, your talent stands out matey! Thanks for being an awesome gal and fantastic scrapper. maybe this next year I'll finally catch up with you on this swigs again. Have a fantastic christmas and happy new year to you and your family. Love ruthy xox

Anonymous said...

Tracey, hello stranger. Wow the Gold Coast - we are planning to go up there in August, can't wait been looking at all the brochures, so I know how excited you are. Hope you had a fantastic Christmas hon and a fun New Year.

Wonderful to catch up and see what you have been doing.

Steph xo